Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's a beautiful day U2


actually it's a shetty day..."although" (apparently I like that wird, cuz I use it a lot) any day that you wake up on should be considered a good day..cuz you woke up..I was gonna mow the leaves off of the backyard, but the feckin mower won't start..it's cold & windy as hell..I'll just stay in my warm basement & blog & maybe vak..(my new wird 4 vacuum..cuz vacuum is a pain in the ass to 'member how to spell)..obviously I'm kind of a chatty Cathy today..not much else to do..did you know that the ABC song & Twinkle Twinkle Little Star are one in the same?..worth a mention, cuz I'm 'bout to alphabetize my CD collection in my warm basement..I'll letcha know how that goes later..c ya, WT

1 comment:

fiona said...

Ohhh I love Bono so TY for the pic.
Vac works for me!!