Wednesday, November 19, 2008



" The Good That Won't Come Out" Rilo Kiley..one of my favorite bands!




Great lyrics..I could be here "standing on a frozen lake" 'cept it's not cold enough yet..only 17 tonight with a windchill of what feels like zero!




"Let's get together and talk about the modern age.All of our friends were gathered there with their pets just talking shit about how we're all so upset about the disappearing ground.As we watch it melt...."




"It's all of the good that won't come out of us and how eventually our hands will just turn to dust,if we keep shaking them.Standing here on this frozen lake."




"I think I'll go out an embarrass myself by getting drunk and falling down in the street."...been there, done that, maybe I'll take my chances on the frozen lake..it's feckin cold here..stay warm WT
Here are all the lyrics
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/The-Good-That-Won't-Come-Out-lyrics-Rilo-Kiley/88B037A78AED019248256CB5002BB3DD






1 comment:

fiona said...

All nice and cosy here in Cali 76deg today...TY for the lyrics ;)