Thursday, November 27, 2008

Movie Reviews..Robert Downy Jr.

Robert Downy Jr...best Super Hero movie I've ever seen!...Spiderman..Toby McGuire..what a wimp!..Christopher Reeves as Superman ..no offense..but no comparison either...Batman..whatever...which one?..it's as bad as James Bond..Sean Connery was the best!..in my opinion!..anyways I just watched "Tropic Thunder"...best African American (pc) impersonation I've ever seen..if ya didn't know it was him..ya'd never know it was him..great acting!..also kudos to Jack Black, Ben Stiller, and Nick Nolte who looked just like his mugshot!
Bein' that it's Thanksgiving we're now going to watch "Home for the Holidays" with Holly Hunter..and of course, Robert Downy Jr. a hilarious movie by Jodie Foster which I think is very representative of my family's Holiday experiences!
I think maybe we'll make Home for the Holidays a Thanksgiving ritual..beats the hell outta Home Alone..and it's funnier..checkit out..WT

No comments: